Have you ever tasted something so amazing that you felt you could give up anything else to get that experience all over again?
In most cases, such tasty items are too pricy, and when you go for them frequently, you may end up with an incredibly massive dent in your pockets. A reasonable solution to this problem is preparing the stuff at home.
In this article, we are going to discuss the frozen egg rolls and how long it should take for you to cook it in an air fryer.
In case you are wondering why we are not going for a microwave or pan in preparing the egg rolls, this is because this equipment may not achieve the perfect texture. And we all know how crucial texture is for you to enjoy your frozen egg rolls.
Table of Contents
How Long To Cook Frozen Egg Rolls In Air Fryer
Timing in the Air Fryer
If you want to end up with the perfect frozen egg rolls, it should take between 15-20 minutes for the ideal item to be ready.
Overcooking would leave the egg rolls being too mushy while an undercooked one would be equally undesirable.
How to Prepare Frozen Egg Rolls in An Air Fryer
Cooking frozen egg rolls in the air fryer is not that complicated, and anyone could try it out. All you need to do is follow the simple set of instructions that we have broken below.
1. The only ingredients you need for this procedure are two egg rolls. Each roll has 157 calories each.
2. Start by pre-heating the air fryer to 390 degrees F, which is equivalent to 199 degrees Celsius. This process should last for approximately five minutes.
3. Then, add the egg rolls to the air fryer. If you want the rolls to cook evenly and not have under or overcooked parts, try to place them in a single layer.
4. Proceed to air fry the rolls for about six minutes at 390 degrees F. Ensure that you shake the air fryer pan after this period ends.
5. Once you are done shaking, air fry for another six minutes. If you want to end up with crispier egg rolls, air fry for another two minutes. Additionally, you could leave them in the pan for several minutes.
6. Your egg rolls are now ready to serve.
Since air fryers function differently, ensure that you always take a peek as the cook time approaches the end. This would help ensure that the rolls do not end up being overcooked.
Tips to Using the Air Fryer to Prepare Egg Rolls
We are going to give you a few pointers on how you can end up making the perfect egg rolls by using the air fryer.
Avoid overfilling them. If it gets too big, you may have a hard time rolling them tightly. This spinning helps in making them compact.
Use water to seal the edges so that they remain shut.
Try rubbing some vegetable oil on the rolls. This contributes to the crispiness that you are looking for.
As you can see, timing is everything when it comes to preparing the delicious frozen egg rolls that you have always desired.
There shouldn’t be much confusion as there are minimal ingredients involved. So, why don’t you try out what you have read and see if you can create award-winning frozen egg rolls that you only find in restaurants?